Unless you hunt only for the coupons you need - when you need them. Relevant services: Restaurants, Oil changes, Flowers.
We get the Ann Arbor News weekly, and each week we are bombarded with paper coupons we don't really need and can barely keep track of. So that's our conundrum, we want to save, we want to be always on top of the most recent and best deals -just not swamped and overwhelmed with offers we don't need and stacks of paper we regularly neglect to discard.
I have a few links to help the Coupon seeking hunters - if you agree with my statements above or not:
- valpak - coupons
- deals of america - best electronics deals
- Everybody Loves Coupons
- Meijer Weekly Ads
- Napster Free Online Music
- PokeTalk - Free International Calls
- Shop at Amazon.com!
- shoplocal - scan for local in store deals
- upromise - Discounts Towards College Savings