Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday dump on Suze Orman


About a year ago, I wrote a list of reasons not to watch CNBC - some took it emotionally. Since then some facts have changed regarding CNBC for the better, but still there are enough reasons to avoid it.

I know that at some point in time, I was watching CNBC daily, and Suze Orman weekly. I can't explain it - and I won't make excuses for it. It just got old (it was boring to begin with). I think I was more puzzled at what I was seeing than absorbing positive knowledge. I guess the main point of that show is to hear sad stories from people in financial stress than to get educated.

I have two links to end this post with:
1. Found on MSN money: I don't hate Suze; I just disagree
2. Someone made a video poking fun of Suze, I think it was more mean then funny: wallstrip.com: Mad Money, Suze Orman Style at Wallstrip

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment