Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Funny: The Guy Dictionary

Continuing the tradition of entertaining my readers on a Friday (all accidental 3 of you...)

Found through "Stumble Upon", clicked around to reach: Comic Relief: The Battle of The Sexes

In it found: "The Guy Dictionary".

A choice selection:
Statement Translation
"Can I help with dinner?" "Why isn't it already on the table?"
"Uh huh," "Sure, honey," OR "Yes, dear." Absolutely nothing. It's a conditioned response.
"It would take too long to explain." "I have no idea how it works."
"I was listening to you. It's just that I have things on my mind." "That girl standing on the corner is a real babe."
"Take a break, honey, you're working too hard." "I can't hear the game over the vacuum cleaner."
Click for a few more funny ones...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment