Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Either google launched new 'bots' or someone is picking on me

First, the good news: Google unblocked me from posting again in this blog. Thank you. The bots mistaken my site for spam - gee, thanks for the vote of confidence.

Second, another 'bot' today had issues with adsense, not specifically in this blog. Not sure why, but I'm trying to get some response back from Google.

So I'm suspecting that either Google launched new 'spam/terms of usage bots', or someone is actually annoyed by me. I hope to get some answers. I also hope that the occasional visitors to my blog are enjoying what they find - and my freeware applications are appreciated by their users.

Here's to another day blogging!

Cheers!


Yes - drink up, it's good for your bones...

No comments:

Post a Comment