Monday, October 5, 2009

Feds turn their aim on bloggers

The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) will fine bloggers who review products and don't disclose what they get paid - if any.

Yea.. a fine: 11000$

More info: FTC trains government focus on … bloggers

So here's my public disclosure of profits:
I got squat didly. I still get squat didly. Nada, zilch nothing. I post Amazon ads and adsense ads, and if anyone is gracious enough to click or buy anything I'm grateful. Regardless - I have not yet seen a dime, except for the two 'friends of this blog' links shown on the right. For which the agreement is set to expire soon.

Now - I'm sure FTC was after my tail with my "massive readership"... >:-0

I do my best to avoid political views on this site, but this latest intrusion, in addition to the garage sales and church bazaars insanity is too much for individuals. Normal folks should not be inflicted with such government intrusion.

For the heck of it, here are a few other Amazon ad - click it, or not - it's up to you:


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment