Saturday, October 10, 2009

New utilty approaching: EzBacktest, no download yet

UPDATE: Released, more details here.

Original Message
I'm about to release for the public an application to back test and plan static allocation portfolios. I'm almost done, just a few finishing touches. It would probably be available for free.

Here's a snapshot of results for a certain portfolio I was playing around with:



This application would replace iCarra for what I used it for. That is - to test potential portfolios and plan by back-testing. It goes a step forward by allowing automatic reallocation and different reallocation schemes.

In the meanwhile, I found this image out there on the web - made me think, does anyone make money these days releasing shareware and hoping the general public pay up?

No comments:

Post a Comment