Friday, April 30, 2010

It's springtime, the joy of overspending

Just came back from an expensive family trip to Israel. It was well budgeted and all but one or two unfortunate incidents - it was a really great vacation. Met family, family met us. Like I said - great.

Now that I'm back - a few things need attention. Replenishing groceries. Our TV broke, so we need to buy a new one (TV repair guy said fixing our old one isn't worth it). Comcast renewed services without premium channels, so we should consider Netflix service. Turns out - our sprinkler system might be broken too. My car might be broken. A rodent made a home for himself in our grill and our lawn looks very badly. Yellowish - shall I say? Whilst all around everything turns green. And we need to consider the kid's next year education and this summer's camps and sports activities. All in all - a big chunk'o'change.

(not my lawn, but just as disgusting)

Oh well.

Meanwhile, I'm online shopping for deals for TV. My links on this blog are very helpful and I found the following:


Panasonic 50" Plasma HDTV w/home theater system, setup for $1,400 + $17 s&h


Then again, Amazon always have good deals with free shipping as well, such as:


Plus Netflix offers 1 month free now (not 2 weeks) - and would stream on our Wii. (or maybe directly on new TV?)

Lickin' fingerer - expecting my new tech gadgets soon. (not so happy about yard... oh well)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment